All facilities in Setouchi Onsen "Tama no Yu"
We are introducing usage fee.
Adult (junior high school student or older)
General / Weekday: 1,600 yen,Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 1,900 yen
Membership / Weekday: 1,300 yen,Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 1,600 yen
child (elementary school student or under)
Weekday / 650 yen
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays / 750 yen
Business Hours / 10: 00-23: 00(Last reception 22:00)
- Free admission for children under the age of 3.
- Towels, bath towels, clothing for the inside of the Tamanoyu rental included (clothing for the inside of the Tamanoyu is for adults only)
- We do not accept visitors of those who are tattooed, those who are drunk. Please noted.
- Bathing by people wearing diapers / training pants is prohibited
- Please refrain from bringing in foods and drinks
- Please refrain from bringing in glasses to the bathroom
- A person over 8 years old or a height of 120 cm (roughly as high as the chin is from the reception counter) can not use mixed bathing. Please noted.
Admission fee 500 yen(1 year validity period: renewal fee 300 yen)
- Discount admission fee
- We sell good deals tickets book (11 tickets 13,000 yen) only for members.
- One point will be collected every 100 yen without tax and will be reduced according to the number of points
Annual membership fee 50,000 yen
- We will present two bathing ticket books (22 bathing tickets).
- We will present a bedrock bath ticket book (11 bedrock bath tickets).
- We will give you an admission ticket by purchasing a bathing ticket books(11 bathing tickets)(full year).
- Three times more points whenever you can
- We will issue a premium membership card.
- Premium members can enter only meals on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays (including accompanied guests)
- Every month, we will deliver up-to-date information of Tamanoyu in a sealed letter.
- Premium members Families (a relative in the second degree) will be half of the admission fee!
* However, the gift of the privilege bathing ticket book (11 tickets) is one book.
* The premium members have the above benefits in addition to the benefits of general members.
※ Those who wish to join need to accept the membership agreement. Please apply for admission according to the procedures specified by us. It is a member at the time we accepted our admission.
For membership agreement, please contact